16 August 2015

What's in my notebook?

My current notebook: Field Notes Workshop Companion Book 01 - Wood Working.

Image appeared to be blurred as it was taken on a moving bus.
As I was writing my To-Do-List on the bus, I thought "why not post what's inside my notebook?"

So here we go, I have (on this page):
- the amount of money I required to save,
- salary allocation, 
- contact numbers,
- To-Do-List for a couple of days

As this Field Notes edition uses fountain pen friendly paper, this notebook allows me to try out different fountain pens that crossed my path.
At the moment, my EDC fountain pens are (as seen in the picture below): 
- Lamy Al-Star CopperOrange, &
- Lamy 2000

I do write random stuffs in my notebooks, for example, I have a list of books that I should be reading. 

So.......... 

Start writing!!! 
Everyone Deserves a Notebook.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love the three column lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :D Hope you enjoy reading our blog.

      Delete