26 December 2015

Time to reorganise my Traveler's Notebooks.

There are too much temptation when it comes to different Traveler's Notebook.

I can never make up my mind which one is the best for me; and so, I decided to use whatever TN that interest me.

So now, I am using 3 different TNs. 


Today, I spent some times thinking what to do with my Traveler's Notebooks - 
1) Field Notes size cover, 
2) Midori Traveler's Notebook and 
3) Brain Pocket.

So here's what I have decided:

The Field Notes cover is going to be my Every Day Carry (EDC). 

Midori Traveler's Notebook for my Lifebook and Book of Knowledge. 

Brain Pockeet for my Daily Reflects, my Fitness log book and for General purpose (seriously, I have no idea what to put in it). 

Beside the common stash, I have another TN that I am using. 


This Zencarft A6 camo bi-fold is for sales records and personal journal. 

So many different TNs for me myself. 

When time permits, I'll showcase what's inside my individual TN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment