23 September 2014

KickStarter - TAKUMI Pen: A Minimal & Versatile Stationery















One pen that is comparable with more than 50 different ink refills.
If you are sick of your pen(s) that cant use different refills, here will be your solution.

Honestly, I am very tempted to back this project - but I have too many pens (being neglected), and decided to tighten my wallet this time.

If given a choice, I would choose the matt black Takumi - Black is simple.

Let's take a look at the video introduction for this project:



Nevertheless, I will like to share this great project with my readers.

The initial request for this project is only $7000, but now, it has reached more than $30,000 pledged to it. This means that it is going to happen!!

So, if you are a pen-lover, you might want to give this project a try.






















And finally, it will be delivered with a nice packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment