After years of wanting and waiting,
I have finally got myself a Midori Passport size Traveler's Notebook in Brown leather.
As I am carrying a Black Midori Traveler's Notebook as my Every Day Carry,I decided to convert it into a card holder.
There are 2 accessories in this MTN card holder:
10-slots card holder: For my loyalty discount cards and donor's card.
6-pockets kraft file folder: For holding loose papers like receipts etc.
As I don't carry this out on a daily basis, I decided to keep it simple.
- This caught a lot of attentions; I have friends asking me what is this and interested to have one too.
- If add-on a Midori Zipper pocket (refill 004), it can easily turn into a wallet to hold your cash and cards. Many users have convert their passport MTN into a wallet, with all their cards and cash in one palce.
- It's neat and tidy - Extra cards are all kept in here, so making cards easier to find and manage.
- As I have a separate wallet, so I have to struggle between the card holder and my wallet when making purchase.
- Need to bring out extra card holder if you are a minimalist (or maybe it a good factor actually).
Whether is it good or bad, I think most importantly is to have a Midori Traveler's Notebook, as it can simply be converter into a notebook, or a wallet.