6 September 2018

Uni Jetstream 101, a smooth ballpoint pen.

Hey, I am back again to talk about pen!!

Today, I want to share about this smooth writing ballpoint pen (pens actually, I got a pack of them) that I received during one of my farewell gatherings.

The pen which I am using my notes taking at home is the Uni Jetstream 101 (model number: SXN-101FL-07).



On the first look, the pen looks just ordinary, and nothing fancy about it.
But when I first used it at work a few months back, I was thrown off by its simplicity!



What is so good about this pen?

- Weight: It's light!
- Rubber grip: It allows me to hold the pen well for prolong writings.
- Bright colour: I have no trouble searching for this pen as the colour is just so attractive.
- Ink: Smooth, and I love the shade of the blue.



What's not so good about this pen?
- plastic clip: I dislike plastic clips as they break easily on me.
- Look: It looks simple, just like any cheap looking pen.
- Size: It might be an issue for the big hands.



This Uni Jetstream SXN-101FL-07 might seems like some underrated pens, but if you ever have a chance to get hold of this pen, I am sure you are going to like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment